The names of the children seeking admission into the school are registered from last week of December to last week of February. For registration every candidate will be required to fill up a registration form attached with this booklet and the same will be submitted to the office in charge of the school. The office in-charge will issue a letter to each candidate stating registration number, roll number, date and time etc. for the admission test when he / she submits the registration form duly filled in. Based upon the performance of the admission test and vacancies available in the school, qualified candidates will be called for the interview. Based on the performance of both the written test as well as interview, the candidate is granted admission. All admissions are provisional until required documents are submitted and fees deposited.
• Baluni Public School will commence its first session in 2012-2013 from classes Nursery to VIII. In session 2013 the school will start class IX and the same students will appear for class X CBSE exam in 2014.
• In its further stage the school will start class XI in 2015 and the same students will appear for class XII CBSE exam in 2016.
|AGE CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION
• Baluni Public School a co-educational school will follow a set pattern of fifteen years of schooling.
• Nursery: The child should be 2½ + on 1st April of the corresponding year.
• LKG: The child should be 3½ + on 1st April of the corresponding year.
• UKG: The child should be 4½ + on 1st April of the corresponding year.
• Class 1st the child should be 5½ + on 1st April of the corresponding year.
• The same criteria continues for the rest of the higher classes.
|Documents required at the time of admission for Play Group & LKG
1. Original Birth Certificate as proof of age.
2. Three Passport size coloured photographs.
3. Medical Certificate of fitness.
1. School leaving / Transfer Certificate (Original).
2. Photocopy of the Report Card/Marks Statement of the previous class (Please produce the Original for verification).
3. Three Passport size colour photographs.
With the objective of continuous and comprehensive evaluation tests are conducted every week in a preassigned subject as per a well laid out schedule. Weekly assessments are added to he final report of every student. Play Group to V - No formal examinations are held. A continuous evaluation of a child is done and the record is maintained. Promotion is granted to them on the basis of weekly Tests and performance in the class during the entire year. Hence, regularity in attendance and work is imperative. For every class from VI and above, there are four examinations in an academic year May, Sept, Dec, March. For evaluation in teh academic year, the weightage of various examinations will be as under.
In principle, the school does not believe in the policy of detention, wastage and stagnation. No child shall be detained up to class V. Promotion will be granted on the basis of the whole year's performance in class Tests, and continuous evaluation. The general criterion for promotion to the next class is that the child should get at least 40% marks in all the subjects. No student will be promoted to the next class
if he/ she fails to secure at least 40% marks in all the subjects In the subjects where there is a practical examination, 40% marks in each of the theory and practical examinations is mandatory. At the same time Ranks and Scholar Badges will not be awarded to those who fail to appear in any of the examinations either partially or fully. However, for the purpose of total percentage, ranks and scholar badge awards, only the performance in the main subjects will be considered.